Why don't you accept credit card?
Credit card companies charge high fee on each transaction. We would rather provide you the best discount than paying them.
When will I receive my cards? Where are my gift cards?
We review every order and send the gift cards once the payment is settled. If you haven't heard from us and you are growing impatient, check your Spam folder, the gift cards might be there. If they are not, please contact us at <info at coinforcard.com>
Can I use your gift cards outside the US?
Unfortunately, the gift cards can only be used inside the US.
How can I send the gift cards to somebody else?
We will send the cards to the email you used to create the account. It is very important that this is your email and not someone else's to prevent any inconveniences. Once your order is approved, we will send the gift cards to the email address you provided during checkout. If you wish to send the cards to someone else you will simply have to forward that email them, but be careful - anyone who sees that email will be able to use your gift cards!
What if the balance in my card is less than expected?
we want to ensure you have the most positive experience. With this in mind, every order is backed by the following guarantee.
For 45 days from the date of purchase, we cover:
- Cards that are not active
- Cards with an inaccurate balance
- Cards delivered as a different brand than ordered
We do not cover:
- Requests received outside of 45 days
- Buyer’s remorse or change of mind
- Misinterpretation of card delivery method or timing of delivery
- Misinterpretation of how a particular card is redeemed
- Neglecting to apply a promotional code before a purchase
- Cards lost or misplaced by the buyer
- Cards merged onto external merchant apps or accounts
- Cards that are resold on any platform
- Cards that are no longer honored when a retailer goes out of business or files for bankruptcy
If you find any problems or have questions, please write to <info at coinforcard.com>